…For less than you can be, do, think and especially feel.
Sounds like another quote that you see everywhere around you, isn’t it? But for me, it took a while to realize this from a behaviour point of view. It is easy to understand this notionally and in a daily life to continue to compromise your standards and potential just because you are afraid.
How many times did you settle in a lousy job just because you are too scared to leave this one for a new one, “What if I will not find a new job?” “What if I will not be able to do my job properly?”
How many times have you been in a doubt regarding your relationship? Do you prefer to stay in a unhealthy relationship, just because you know “is there”, you are CERTAIN about it. “Doesn’t matter how unhappy I am, at least, I have this person always there, waiting for me at home.” Does it sound familiar to you?
In the last few years I realized that time is too precious for me to spend it in an unhealthy way or to make compromises to my standards: emotionally, intellectually, professionally, spiritually, healthy ones.
I became aware that I want and deserve the best for myself.
So here is the commitment I made to myself lately: To make healthy decisions about my life and to take responsibility for what’s going on. I am not expecting for other people to change my life as I wish the best firstly for my life.
My current responsibilities:
1. I am responsible for my thoughts for today, as they are prepaving my future. My thoughts realm is like a garden which I am taking care of every morning. If I want a positive beautiful garden, I will replace the negative thoughts and plant or grow those positive ones.
Insight: I really have the freedom to take the best of life in and enjoy all its beauty.
2. To check-in everyday the world inside my head and see how I can contribute to my well-being.
3. To say “NO” every time I can and feel, because is better to say !”no” than to betray myself.
4. To seek for support, to gain CLARITY for the important matters.
5. I will give the BEST of me every day and feel important, worthy, irreplaceable.